The 2014 Ford F-150 XLT is a very good and reliable Ford truck model. It is manufactured in three versions Regular Cab, SuperCab and SuperCrew. The 2014 Ford F-150 XLT applicator with four types of engines. Each of these engines are very reliable and powerful. These powerful engines has already been presented in earlier models, but now they come with some innovation. The 2014 F-150 XLT has an extensive range of standard equipment.
Engines and Fuel Economy
1. The 2014 Ford F-150 XLT with a smaller capacity of 3.5L 4-valve EcoBoost V6 engine will develop 365 hp at 5.000 rpm, and its fuel economy will be 17 mpg in the city and 24.5 mpg on highway.
2. The 2014 Ford F-150 XLT with a little more a displacement of 3.7L Ti-VCT 4-valve V6 FFV engine will develop 302 hp at 6.500 rpm, and its fuel economy will be 17.5 mpg in the city and 24 mph on the highway.
3. The 2014 Ford F-150 XLT with a 5.0L 4-valve V8 engine will develop 360 hp at 5.500 rpm, and its fuel economy will be 16 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway.
4. The most powerful 2014 Ford F-150 XLT is offered with this volume of 6.2L 2-valve V8 engine, and it will develop 411 hp at 5 500 rpm, its fuel economy will be rated at 13 mpg in the city and 19 mpg on the highway.
Now we will introduce you to and additional equipment for the 2014 F-150 XLT giving you a better view of this model and what you can expect from it.
Heavy-Duty package increases capacity model 2014 Ford F-150 XLT with 3,719 kg to 8,200 kg. To improve the capacity and towing, 17 “aluminum wheels, heavy shock absorbers and springs and upgraded radiator, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, rear axle with 9.75″ and 3.73 gears LSD gear ratio. All this makes this model indestructible in any conditions.
Off-Road Package includes a 3:55 e-locking rear axle, fuel tank, transfer case and front differrential skid plates, off-road-tuned front shock absorbers, 4 × 4 Off-Road box labels and Hill Descent Control. The name of the package tells him what it’s for and where you need to drive this model.
Trailer Tow Package includes Class IV hook receiver, 7-pin electrical installation upgraded radiator; auxiliary gearbox oil cooler, SelectShift Automatic and transmission.Mak. Trailer Tow Package includes Class IV hook receiver, 7-pin electrical hrness upgraded radiator; auxiliary transmission oil cooler; trailer is upgraded controller and rear bumper; SelectShift Automatic transmission
XTR package includes chrome grille fibers and C-clamp insert with silver mesh, chrome front tow hooks (4 × 4), 18 “chrome-clad aluminum wheels, chrome door handles in black bazels, 5″ chrome cab steps, Chrome tow hooks, front fog lights, SecuriCode keyless entry keypad and chrome exhaust pipes. With this package, Model 2014 Ford F-150 XLT gets beautified appearance, but of course with good driving characteristics.
Price of the 2014 Ford F-150 XLT
This model has a reversed available sensor system which uses beeps to alert you to obstacles to six feet behind you when reversing slowly. Warning sound becomes louder and more frequent as we approach the vehicle mentioned structure. The 2014 Ford F-150 XLT with the basic package price is $ 27,000 and the additional packages need to add much more money.
Incoming search terms:
- 2014 f-150
- 2014 ford f150 xlt
- 2014 f150 xlt
- 2014 f150 towing capacity
- ford 2014 f 150
- 2014 Ford F-150 XLT
- ford f150 fx4 2014
- ford f150 xlt 2014
- 2014 ford f-150 towing capacity
- ford xlt 2014